Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rael_lucid rael_lucid is offline

Default Populate Spreadsheet #2 from Cell references on Spreadsheet #1

Hi,
Please excuse the vagueness of my subject... let me explain:

I have a spreadsheet - called Spreadsheet #1 which has 4 columns of data:
Column 1 : Sheet Name
Column 2 : Row Number
Column 3 : Column Number
Column 4 : Value

Now, I have another spreadsheet, Spreadsheet #2 which has a number of
difference worksheets, formatting etc.
What I want to do is load the data from Spreadsheet #1 into Spreadsheet #2,
using the first 3 columns of data to identify where to put the data.

I am using the following code:
Workbooks(SourceFile).Activate
Sheets("Datasheet").Cells(1, 1).Select
While ActiveCell < ""
Workbooks("Frontend").Sheets(ActiveCell.Offset(0,
1)).Cells(ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2), ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3)) =
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4)
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Wend

But I am getting a "Type Mismatch" error.

Any suggestions or help appreciated.

Rael