Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Incoming curve ball (still coming)

If you go to:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

There is a place there to click so you can try xl2007 for free. Maybe that
will help.

"Limey" wrote:

Hi

I posted earlier on the Misc group with no luck, just wondered if you
VBA types could help with this?

I've been thrown a bit of a curve ball today, I've developed an add-in
for XL2002/3, which works flawlessly, the problem is one of the
machine's it's going to work on is XL 2007. I've never seen this
beast, apart from a few screen shots, and I wonder if someone can give
me a heads up in the gotcha's department. I know the menu has changed,
so I've reduced the macro to a keystroke command only for the meantime
for cross computability. What else am I looking for? Has security,
installing/removing changed? whatever you can think of will be most
helpful.