Eamon

Joining Date : 20 /1 /2000 A1
Retirement Date : 22 /2 /2001 B1

Try...
=DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y") & " years " & INT(DATEDIF(A1,B1,"yd")/7) & " weeks "
&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"yd")- INT(DATEDIF(A1,B1,"yd")/7)*7 & " days"

Eamon

"Mushtaq Ahmed .T" <Mushtaq Ahmed wrote in
message ...
iam trying to find out the number of years, months and days an employe
worked
in the company and iam trying to find it out by subratcting Joining date
from
retirement date and i want the result something like this 25 years 3
months
and 8 days. is the total working period of the employee in the company.

For ex : Joining Date : 20 /1 /2000

Retirement Date : 22 /2 /2001

Then the Total working Period of the Employee is : 1 Year 1 Month and 2
days

I want to know how I can calculate it by using formula