Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Disable 2003 VB code for users using older Excel

Check out VBA help on Application.Version to disable code for users with older
Excel

If Application.Version < "10.0" Or Application.Version < "11.0" Then
MsgBox "This utility will not work in your version of Excel, vbExclamation
End
End If

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:50:00 -0700, pgarcia
wrote:

k, I don't remmeber who it was, but I saw VB code that was used incase your
were run a older vision of Excell other than 2003 or 2002. Any ideas? I
belive it alow the VB code to work in older Excel spread sheet.
thanks