Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Saintsman Saintsman is offline

Default Hiding rows

Not just to set up worksheet
I will end up with perhaps 10 sheets where I want the option to Hide several
rows (always the same rows), but the remaining sheets should not be affected
My problem is that I can't create the sheets on day 1, new sheets will be
added over a period of time & I do not want to keep revisiting the workbook

"JRForm" wrote:

Saintsman-

So your worksheet has the condition of A1='Yes' then hide some rows. When
you say so will have sheet with the rows hidden and some won't, would you be
running this macro just to set up the worksheet?

"Saintsman" wrote:

Sorry Roger - not understanding what you mean here I'm afraid
The workbook will have several sheets where I do not want to hide any rows,
how do I differentate btween those that do & don't when I haven't created the
sheets yet

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

If you make the reference to ActiveSheet rather than Sheets("Sheet1") in
your code, then it should work OK.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Saintsman" wrote in message
I need to hide several rows on sheet - ie if sheet1 A1 = YES hide rows
45-50
on sheet2 (I can mange that!), but...
Every time I make a copy of sheet2 I want the same functionality to apply
-always hiding/unhiding the same rows without having to amend any coding.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance
Saintsman