as01

I have since sent the corrupted file to another machine and all is ok, no
change to formatting and original print layout ok. If you open a blank file
on the machine with the problem, put data in one cell the problem statrs over
again - could it be printer settings? I cannot see anything to change though.

"as01" wrote:

Same with me, cannot see any way round it, have also reinstalled excell
....Help!

"br549" wrote:

Sometimes Excel seems to randomly interpret each cell as a page, I end up
with hundreds of pages. I can't find a way to recover from this, much less
prevent it.