Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Email

Probably wrap-around, try

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show _
","W ork update"

--
HTH

Bob

"Richard" wrote in message
Apologies I hope I'm not being totally thick, but I now get the following:

Compile error:
Expected: line number or label or statement or end of statement

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This dialog takes 3 parameters, recipients, subject and return_receipt.

So you can use

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show
","W ork update"

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi

I am using a macro to drop completed workbooks, or parts of completed
workbooks into an email, using
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show.

As the various mails are sent to specific groups or department mail
box's
would like to have the To: and CC: fields completed automatically. Can
this
be acheived from the macro run in excel.

Thanks
Richard