Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Saintsman Saintsman is offline

Default Hiding rows

Sorry Roger - not understanding what you mean here I'm afraid
The workbook will have several sheets where I do not want to hide any rows,
how do I differentate btween those that do & don't when I haven't created the
sheets yet

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

If you make the reference to ActiveSheet rather than Sheets("Sheet1") in
your code, then it should work OK.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Saintsman" wrote in message
I need to hide several rows on sheet - ie if sheet1 A1 = YES hide rows
45-50
on sheet2 (I can mange that!), but...
Every time I make a copy of sheet2 I want the same functionality to apply
-always hiding/unhiding the same rows without having to amend any coding.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance
Saintsman