Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VanS[_2_] VanS[_2_] is offline

Default Workbook contents disappear

Hello,
I was testing VB code to modify the interface of VBA-programmed Excel
workbooks. Afterwards the two workbooks were shown in their folder and the
interface of one of the worksheets was displayed to the side, but when I
attempt to open either of the two books, Excel app opens but not the specific
workbooks themselves. It just shows the Excel workbook bar at top but empty
of contents. I can open the properties for either of the workbooks and it
shows the Hidden feature is unchecked.
Also if I try to rename the folder the two Workbooks are in, it gives an
error now saying that Access is Denied and can't do so.
Any idea of what happened, and/or how I can get the workbooks to display and
open?
Thanks, God bless
..