Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black Paul Black is offline

Default Using DEC2BIN(range,6) in VBA Code

Hi everyone,

At the moment I input the vales 0 to 63 in cells "B2:B65".
I input the Formula =DEC2BIN(B2,6) into cell "C2" and copy it down to
cell "C65".
The =DEC2BIN(range,6) is an engineering function that converts
"Decimal" to "Binary". For anybody wanting to use this the Analysis
ToolPak needs to be installed (which I have).

I have the code :-

Range("A1").Select

For I = 1 To 64
ActiveCell.Offset(I, 2).Value = nSum(I)
Next I

The output starts in cell "D2" and continues down to cell "D65" and
works great.
Is there anyway that I can use the DEC2BIN(range,6) so the code
calculates it and outputs the answer, preferably not getting it to
output the formula itself into the worksheet. I would ideally like the
figures produced to be output to cells "C2:C65" please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul