Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] newbie@gmail.com is offline

Default Check overlap sunday/weekend

On Sep 26, 3:19 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Maybe

=IF(AND(WEEKDAY(date_cell)=7,MONTH(date_cell)<MON TH(Date_cell+1)), ... for
the Sat and

=IF(AND(WEEKDAY(date_cell)=1,MONTH(date_cell-1)<MONTH(Date_cell)), ... for
the Sun

--
HTH

Bob

" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi,

I have a query on the overlap sunday for last week of sunday/weekend
and first week sunday/weekend.

For example, 30th June 2007 is considered last week of sunday/weekend
and I have tasks: XYZ that need to exceute it. But on 1st July 2007,
it is considered as first sunday/weekend and I have another tasks: ABC
to run on this date.

Please advise on how to check this using vba.

Thanks.

regards,
newbie- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. How about coding using vba?