Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Browser Functions Problem

If code execution resumes at the second "End If" following the "If ID Then"
line, that means that the ID variable has a value of 0. According to MSDN,
this will occur only if the user click's Cancel on the dialog. Beyond that,
I have no idea why the function would fail. The Knowledge Base has nothing
relevant on the topic.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jaemun" <x wrote in message ...
Hello Chip Pearson,

Thanks for the advice. I totally agree with you. Because I did tested
your
code using Office 97 - 2007 on Windows 98 - Vista Ultimate. And they works
great!

I don't know what cause the system on my computer cannot run the code.
Even
after I reformat my computer I still can't run the code.

Ok, now I've already diagnost the codes as you have advised me to do.
Please
examine the result below:-

If ID Then '<--------the "step into" cursor stop at this line.
Res = SHGetPathFromIDListA(ID, FolderName)
If Res Then
BrowseFolder = Left$(FolderName, InStr(FolderName, _
vbNullChar) - 1)
End If
End If '<---------then continue at this line

In addition, the message box displayed error as "0".

Thanks in advance,
Jaemun.