Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Jim is offline

Default show / hide chart data

Thanks Jon, I'm working on your exapmles.
Now that I see your reply, I have to ask another question: I am plotting the
average of the data points over my raw data (to show a smoothed 'trend'
curve), so will I be able to show this when the data series is hidden?
I'd like to hide the raw data and show the smoothed, to summarize.
Thanks, Jim.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

You could hide the row/column that contains data for that series. Record a
macro while doing it manually to get the code.

You could also try one of these techniques:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jim" wrote in message
How do I add a button to hide/show a data series in my log or semi log
chart.