Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RayportingMonkey RayportingMonkey is offline

Default Specify Image Location?

I received a great help in resizing my images with macros earlier
(POST=INVOLVED - I Suck With User Forms), but now I am wondering if I can
specify the location of the images I am working with?

Basically, what I am doing is using a macro to take an image and resize it
from 100% to either 20%, 45%, or 65%. It looks like the default is to be
anchored to the top left and expand or contract from the bottom right.

However, because this is on a reporting dashboard, there are times I would
want to reverse this... For example on any items at the right side of my
page/viewing window. If they expand as normal, they are outside the report
window.

Of course, I notice that if I click and drag an object to the left to expand
it, the "anchor" moves left as well... This is not the desired result. I
would want the "anchor" to remain in place, but simply specify which
direction to magnify the image in.

I hope this makes sense... Thanks for your help.