Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sebt sebt is offline

Default Userform design - keyboard to move controls?

On Sep 25, 2:50 pm, JW wrote:
Not that I am aware of. You can adjust the Top and Left properties of
the selected form object to position it or you can use the Format menu
to do basic alignments and things of that nature.

Thanks JW. I suspected as much, having tried arrow keys, ALT, CTRL,
SHIFT and all combinations - but it's good to have it confirmed.
(Interestingly, on my machine, ALT GR and arrow keys changes the
orientation of the screen display - sideways or upside-down. Can't
wait til my colleague next to me leaves his desk for a new
minutes...)