Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default sorting by Contract #'s

Hello,
I am needing help from the excel Masters. I am completely lost and have
tried to find my way for the past 3 days. I have given up. Please help me.

If I sort from Column A to column H this macro works great

Dim sheet1 As Worksheet
Dim myrange As Range
Dim lrow As Long
Set sheet1 = ActiveSheet
Set myrange = sheet1.Range("A11")
lrow = sheet1.Cells(sheet1.Rows.count, myrange.Column).End(xlUp).Row

Set myrange = myrange.Resize(lrow - myrange.Row + 1, 6)

myrange.sort key1:=Range("A12"), Order1:=xlAscending, _
Key2:=Range("B12"), Order2:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
SortMethod:=xlSortNormal

Now I need to reverse this whole thing and place the contract #'s in column
H instead of A and the above macro doesn't work. What do I need to do.

Next, I need to sort all of this info by date or by contract #. So, I need
a macro to ask me what contract number to be first so that my program will
graph it.
ie:
123
354
456

Now I want Contract 456 on top.
456
123
354

But now I want Contract 354 on top.

354
123
456

I am sorry to make this so difficult. Hope some on can help me. My email
is

Eric Dickson