Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Compare and Highlight Differences

Thanks! Both of you, thanks a ton!! I look forward to the day when I can
not only do this stuff 100% by myself, but also, I look forwards to helping
others, as I have received quite extensive help here over the past year or so.

Thanks again!
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi yet again RyGuy,

Just as well we have observant people like Mike to correct mistakes. Use
Mike's change otherwise my code would only work for one column.

Thanks Mike for pointing out the error.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Mike Fogleman" wrote:

Ossie, one little change to cover a multiple column range:

For i = 1 To .Rows.Count * .Columns.Count