Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keithlo Keithlo is offline

Default Worksheet-level event

Can you use the macro recorder and refresh the pivot table, then copy the
formats to column E? Then you would have code to do it automatically.

Hope this helps,

Keith

"Exceller" wrote:

I added a column next to a Pivot Table ("Comments"). When I refresh the
Pivot Table and it imports new data, the format of the Comments column
becomes out-of-sync with that of the refreshed Pivot Table. No problem: I
copy column D of the Pivot Table and Paste-Special/Formats to the Comments
column (column E) to update that column's format to match the Pivot Table.

How can I automate this, so when the Pivot Table changes the format of
column D is automatically copied and pasted to column E?

Thanks.