Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default UserForms - how to return a value?

Uhh, isn't that what I said 2 hours 44 minutes earlier, and the OP said was
what he was doing?

--
HTH

Bob

"Jon Peltier" wrote in message
You could set up properties, which I use to pass information into and out
of the form:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/PropertyProcedures.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Marcus Schöneborn" wrote in message
. uni-frankfurt.de...
»Bob Phillips« wrote:
The standard way is to have a public property in the form and test that
afterwards

Dim myForm As UserForm1

If myForm Is Nothing Then Set myForm = New UserForm1
myForm.Show
MsgBox myForm.myProp
Set myForm = Nothing

In the form have a public variable

Public myProp as Boolean

and set it in the form code.

That's what I am doing at the moment. I hoped there was another way to
do that... Well, then it's fine. Thanks.