Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcus Schöneborn Marcus Schöneborn is offline

Default UserForms - how to return a value?

I've seen that one usually runs Me.Hide inside the OK_Click or
Cancel_Click method, but is it somehow possible to specify a return
value the Show method will return, like MsgBox does for example? Also,
is it possible to specify arguments to UserForm.Show so that the form
knows how to initialize itself, without having to make an extra code
module that's just there to show the dialog?

Or is it perhaps possible to have a public "static" function inside a
Dialog module that one can call at any time and that does the creation
of the dialog? I didn't succeed when I tried to define a function there
and call it from outside.