Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Monoxito Monoxito is offline

Default Huge problem with comparing cells in different ranges and sheets

Hi!
Could anyone help me with this one.
I have two sheets: "Report" and "Data". On Report-sheet I have two columns
AE and AF. On AE there are 13 names in random order 40 times on area
"AE1:AE40" and on AF i have random values on area "AF1:AF40".
On Data-sheet I have same 13 names on area "A1:A13".
I need macro that will copy value from AF1 to AF40 if the name on AE1 is
same as A1. And so on...Something like this:

Report-sheet Data-sheet
DA 2354 DA 2354 98 887
EA 3321 DB
FG 3214 EA 3321
DA 98 ...
DA 887

I've been strugling with this one over 3 days, so any help will be
appreciated.