Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Entering a value into a cell with a formula or by tying the value

Once a table, say Survival, has been selected, do you want any value from the
Survival table to be displayed in D7 ? the first value ?, a random value ?,
or a specific value?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200746

"Andy G" wrote:

I have a drop down list in E4 with the following options, Survival,
Operational, Transitional and Manual Entry.
Survival, Operational, & Transitional are tables with numerical values.
Should one of the tables be selected in E4 I would like a value from said
table to appear in D7 but should Manual Entry be selected in E4 I would like
to type a number into D7.
By using match and vlookup the value wanted from the respective tables are
in cells
Operational €“ K1
Survival €“ K2
Transitional €“ K3