Yukon Chin

Norman, Thank you for your suggestion. I am not familiar with VBA. However, I
will try your method. Regards.
Yukon

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Yukon,

Possibly, you are looking for the concatenate function:

myStr = Concatenate(str1,str2,str3....)
..
The & character can also be used to concatente strings, e.g.:

Sub Test()
Dim sStr As String

Range("A1") = "a": Range("A2") = "b": Range("A3") = "c"

sStr = Range("A1").Value & Range("A2").Value & Range("A3").Value

range("A4").value = sstr
MsgBox sStr

End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Yukon Chin" <Yukon wrote in message
I want to create a new character which is a result of combining multiple
charaters together into a single character. I remember there was a way in
EXCEL that I can do that. However, I can no longer find that instruction
from
EXCEL Help anymore.