Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default macro for arranging by Contract #

Hello experts,

I am trying to arrange information by contract # or by date. I produce a
material everyday and input the information into the spreadsheet the latest
is the last line but the contract #'s vary per day (See example #1). I want
to organize everything either by contract # or by date so that I can graph
each accordingly (example #2). The graphing part is working either way I
put the data in to the sheet.

Example #1:
Date Cont # Gmm Gse #200
7/18 123 2.654 2.890 5.2
7/20 564 2.650 2.889 4.2
7/21 123 2.657 2.895 6.8

Example #2:
7/18 123 2.654 2.890 5.2
7/21 123 2.657 2.895 6.8
7/20 564 2.650 2.889 4.2

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance!!

Eric