Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Richard is offline

Default Coding Formula

I have a very complex formula as follows:

=IF(ISERR(FIND("COLLATERAL",BZ2))=FALSE,"Overige_B eleggingen",IF(AND(ISNA(VLOOKUP($H2,Vast_Table,2,F ALSE))=FALSE,AB2<"CASH"),VLOOKUP($H2,Vast_Table,2 ,FALSE),IF(OR(AB2="CASH",ISERR(FIND("COLLATERAL",B Z2))=FALSE,ISERR(FIND("ILF",BZ2))=FALSE),"Overige_ Beleggingen","Aandelen")))

Which I would like to have entered into my spreadsheet using code. The
spreadsheet changes size ie no. of rows each time it is used so I want to
ensure that all necessary cell have the correct formula.

It would appear that due to it's complexity with quotes being used a number
of times within the nested functions, that I cannot simply use
Range("A2").Formula =

Could someone please advise on the best solution.

Many Thanks

Richard