Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike P[_2_] Mike P[_2_] is offline

Default Automated Search and Replace; Sheet2 to Sheet1

I have a customer spreadsheet with over 5000 rows in it. Each week I get
information that needs to be updated (100s of rows). The new information
contains Customer Number and Paydate. I manually search for the customer
number, located in column C, and then update the PayDate, located in Column M.

Is there any way I can write some VBA that will do a massive search and
replace. I have the new info in a Text File, but I am thinking I could
import it into Sheet2 with 2 columns, customerNumber, and PayDate. Then just
search Sheet1 customer number, and when found replace paydate€¦ but I am new
to Excel programming and have no idea of how to implement this.

Is this even possible???? Thank you in advance for your time!
Mike P