Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Katie Katie is offline

Default Insert Row *below* button position - no need to copy formulas

Good Afternoon -

I am trying to program a button to insert a row below the row that the
button is in, even though that might change. I have no necessity to copy the
formulas to the inserted cells.

I will give a more detailed explanation;

How to make pie - Version 1 - updated 1/1/2006 - *Button to make new row*
How to make pancakes - Version 1 -updated 1/1/2006 *Button to make new row*
How to make ice cream - Version 1 - updated 1/1/2006 *Button to make new row*

After I've entered a new version of How to Make Pie - the button for How to
make pancakes has moved down, and would no longer insert a row below if i
specify where it should insert. Is there a way to say, "insert a row from
where this button is" instead of "insert a row from where the cursor is?

(obviously not the real project, can you tell I'm hungry?)

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Katie