Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randy Harmelink Randy  Harmelink is offline

Default Activating javascript with excel

Might be possible. But it would depend entirely upon the details.
What web page are you trying to automate?

On Sep 20, 2:24 am, jason36 wrote:
I have a problem where I want to access a website, run a query on that
particular page of the website by activating buttons displayed on the web
page and then activate a javascript command to export the data to excel. I
am using Excel 2003 Professional. Is there any way possible of automating my
problem.