Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Different results when running macro vs stepping into macro

just a thought. are you changing sheets to check results as you step through the
macro? i would make sure the ranges are fully qualified. maybe someone else will
have a better idea.

--

Gary

"Ken Steinhoff" wrote in message
My boss built a macro which returns different results when run than
when he steps through it.

Before I get specific about what the macro does (since I don't have it
in front of me), I thought I'd ask the general question about what
might cause that to happen.

If the macro works when executed manually step-by-step, I would think
it should work the same way when launched.

Ideas? Comments?

--
Ken Steinhoff
Telecommunications Manager