Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Changing For...Next index

Thanks for your continued interest.

The screen flashing can be eliminated by turning off ScreenUpdating
during the running of the code. Can you tell me a little bit more
specifically about possible tricky debugging?

Thanks,
Alan Beban

Bob Phillips wrote:
Alan,

Notwithstanding what I said earlier, I tend to agree with Jim in that I
would avoid setting an index from within an inner loop, the debugging could
get tricky! In other words, I don't like those risks :-).

Also, by saving up the deletes until the end as Jim does, you stop the
screen flashing as the screen gets re-painted when deleting. . . .