Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bjohnson bjohnson is offline

Default if todays date is in the month of january, then specific drop down list, if feb, another list, etc

This is what I am wanting to do: When the worksheet is opened, I have
the form =Today() in a hidden cell. If that date contains the month
of January, I want a specific drop down list to appear in another cell
(H4). If it contains February, another list should appear in that
same cell (H4). If March, another list, etc throughout the months of
the year.

I had orig trid to do a user form calendar, but this sheet will be
used by over 30 people throughout 8 different offices and not all of
them have the control installed.

Please help??