Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John in Wembley John in Wembley is offline

Default Checking which row is selected

Hi

I have some simple VB wich is going to paste 7 rows of a template
report into a sheet.
The nurse is going to be able to paste a blank reporting template
before another to keep them in alpabetical order...

I need to know that the activecell is multipliers of 8 eg a8 or b16 or
d24 a32 etc etc so they can run the macro to paste the 7 rows plus one
row as space into the report without overlaping the pervious report

how could I do this? I was pondering if I could devide the number eg
32 and get a true / false
As long as it was true I know its a mulitplier of 8
any other idears?

cheers
JOhn