Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Run Time Error 6028: Help?

Add Option Explicit as the first line in all modules.
You may be surprised at what gets flagged.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Dan the Man"
wrote in message
Don't know if anyone can help me with this or not.
I have a Userform on my spreadsheet for inputting "comments" into. This form
also has a variety of function buttons on it which work just fine, with the
exception of 2 of those buttons (Post Comments-Button 3, and Update
Comments-Button 4).
Whenever I attempt to "click" on either Post or Update Comments, I receive
the following popup: "Run Time Error 6028: The Range Cannot Be Deleted". I'm
not exactly sure what this message means, or how to rectify the problem.
This code exists in my "Word" VB editor. The line of code (for each command
button) that highlights in "yellow" (where I suspect is the problem) is:

mytable.Cell(nrows + 1, 1) = TextBox1.Text
-snip-