Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] DonLi2006@gmail.com is offline

Default Cal formula upon sorting

Works beautiful, Joel, thank you and sorry I was a bit lazy.

Don
On Sep 17, 5:44 am, Joel wrote:
Your problem is solved. Just change the format of colum F & G from time to
number. When you add or Sutract time the results is a fraction of a day. 8
hours is 8/24 = .333 days. Like you did in your formula you have to multiply
by 24 * 60 to get minutes. The minutes are no longer a time format after the
conversion, but a number format in minutes.

I think you may need to change this line below to multiply by 24 * 60 like
you did in your fomula.
Cells(RowCount, "F").Formula = _
"=Sum(E" & StartRow & ":E" & _
RowCount & ")"

I think total time sub total is really a subtraction as follows:

Cells(RowCount, "F").Formula = _
"=24*60*(F" & RowCount "-F" & StartRow & ")"

You really should change the format to column D to a date - time format such
as
3/14/01 1:30PM. This will make it easier to calculate the sub total time.

" wrote:
omitted