Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Montse Montse is offline

Default Save it giving as a name the content of a cell

I wonder who could help me with this. I've got a spreadsheet called €śBlank
Form€ť saved as a template. I want to attach a macro to a button in the
spreadsheet called €śSave It€ť in a way that when someone clicks on it the Save
window opens up and in File name it writes the content of cell A1. The
content of the cell will be something like €śNAT-NU-1-001€ť and it should ask
where to save it but give the name of the file by default.

Thank you