Ken

Default Chart Format & Linking?

Excel 2000 ... My WorkBook contains 13 TabSheets ...
TabSheet 1 is a Data Sheet ... remaining 12 TabSheets are
Charts linked to the Data Sheet.

Above said ... I wish to put each of the 12 Charts into a
separate WorkBook with Charts linked to the WorkBook
TabSheet with the Data Source.

Start = 1 WorkBook ... 1 Data Sheet ... 12 Charts
Finish = 13 WorkBooks ... 1 w/Data Sheet ... 12 w/Charts.

This so I can input Data to a single Data Sheet & have
Charts updated for 12 Users.

I have tried copying chart into New WorkBook ... Copying
Chart TabSheet into New WorkBook ... & also creating 2
identical WorkBooks & deleting what I do not need. Each
method seemed to link ok, but I loose Chart formatting in
each case.

Bottom line ... How do I do this ... Thanks ... Kha