Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default form population macro

It is hard to give you additional information. It seems that you know how to
generate a form. You have one and it is already working. You should be
able to generate two additional forms. Copying the data from one form to
another is not different than copying data from one worksheet to another
worksheet. Is this where you problem lies?

sheets("Sheet2").range("C5").value = sheets("Sheet1").range("A1").value

Forms names are the names on the tabs at the bottom of the worksheet which
are the same as sheet names.
"Pam" wrote:

I have a dilema, I have one form that is filled out with basic info that
needs to download into two other forms and then save to a pdf.
I can get the general form, and protect it, but am having problems with the
logistics of the other functions.
For instance, I have
Customer Name
Customer Number
Work order Number
Qty
Part Number
Sales Amount
Wholesale Amount
etc....
The one form goes to the supplier, so it needs wholesale dollars on it, and
the other form goes to the office, so it needs sales dollars on it.
All of this needs to be iron clad so that the information changes UNLESS the
credit card has already been processed.
I have been working on this awhile, but am hitting a blank wall, any
suggestions on where to start?
Thanks