Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shapirotwin1 Shapirotwin1 is offline

Default Visual Basic v6.3 and Excel v2002

there is a visual basic macro I need to updated in a workbook. There are
well over 100 workbooks that need this update. There are also many changes
to the worksheets in the workbooks. I have written several procedures that
update the worksheet data in an separate workbook that automatically runs
when opened, but I don't know how, within this macro, to execute getting to
visual basic and editing the macro that needs to be updated. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?