Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
C#_Programmer[_2_] C#_Programmer[_2_] is offline

Default Starting excel and running it on the same process

I would like to start excel from a C# application, however my excel
(VSTO) addin will be accessing the same singleton class. Is there a way to
start excel so it will be running on the same process as the C# app, so I can
avoid cross threading issues? The C# application will not be used during the
excel app. But now I am using Process.WaitForExit ()... I would like to
find another way to start excel.. Any ideas?