Anne Troy

About shared workbooks:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Eric @ SEASH, Evansville"
wrote in message ...
I have a macro that works fine when the file is not shared, but when it is
shared I get "Run-time error '1004': AdvancedFilter method of Range class
failed". Can you not run macros in a shared file ? My macro is show
below:

Sub processdrg()
'
' processdrg Macro
' Macro recorded 8/24/2005 by EDreshfield
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d
'
Range("drgcode").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy,
CopyToRange:=Range( _
"drg"), Unique:=True
Application.Goto Reference:="drgextract"
Range("drgextract").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToLeft)).Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("drgextract"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
End Sub

Am I simply missing something obvious ?

Thanks !