Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Worksheet Change event code, but retain Undo?

No, I'm saying you have to generate your own "stack" via
Workbook_SheetChange/SelectionChange/etc and save it somewhere.

The two times I've done it, it's been a real kludge and the client has
paid dearly for the privilege. They were happy, though.

In article ,
Tom Ogilvy wrote:

I assume you are not saying you can access the Undo history programmatically
and save it before the macro wipes it out? If you are saying you can grab
the Excel built in undo history and later restore it or otherwise interpret
it and "undo", what objects or API is involved?