Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default display cell contents

On my worksheet, are 3 hidden columns. One of the columns contains an ID
Number (for a cost center). Originally the columns were hidden because there
would only be 1 ID. Now, the data has been expanded to include multiple IDs.
But I still need to have the columns hidden.

FYI........the right click is already being used for something else.

I would like to display the ID when the user moves the cursor over any line
with data (like a control tip). Is this possible? If so any help getting
started would be appreciated. Any suggestions on other ways to accomplish
this would be appreciated as well. As always, "Thanks" for the help....

--
JT