Dave Peterson

John Walkenbach has an addin you may like.
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/addpath.htm

It builds the macro code for you if you run the macro. (You may not always want
to do this???).

You can save John's addin anywhere, then turn it on via Tools|Addins (and point
to the location where you saved the addin).

Alternatively, if you're running xl2002+ (which supports the full path in
headers/footers), you could use a couple of template files.

Create a new workbook named book.xlt and set up the page layout the way you
want.

Save this book.xlt in your XLStart folder.

You can create another single sheet workbook that has the same page layout, but
save it as sheet.xlt.

Any new workbook will inherit the settings from book.xlt. Any new worksheet
added to an existing workbook will inherit the settings from sheet.xlt.

But this won't help any existing worksheets in existing workbooks.

Joshua K Briley wrote:

How can I include the full path of where the document resides on my
workstation, in the footer of my worksheets?
--
Somecallmejosh

--

Dave Peterson