Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Walker David Walker is offline

Default Worksheet.Change macro doesn't run in 2007

"Bill Renaud" wrote in
:

In Excel 2000 (what I still use), you turn on events with:
Application.EnableEvents

The macro works fine in my Excel 2000, which I still have, and I still have
an Excel 2000 copy of the file. But see my other post.

Thanks.

David

Do you have another macro or routine that might have turned events off
for some reason? This could happen if a macro crashed while executing
after the events had been turned off for some reason.

Otherwise, I can't tell you about how Excel 2007 behaves (especially
under Windows Vista, if that is what you are running).

Thanks.