Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Option Explicit when install Essbase

Dave,
I don't use Essbase either (whatever that is). However, a similar situation
to the one described happened to a user of one of my add-ins.
The ASAP program and my add-in were sharing a sub name.

I now take care to give unique names to subs and functions.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Dave Peterson"
wrote in message
Ps. I don't use Essbase, so that's a guess.

LuisE wrote:
I created an add-in that was working right until I installed Essbase.
I added a line to Hide/Unhide sheets to the tab contextual menu, since I
have Essbase the macro stopped working and returns a Argument not optional
error.
Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Dave Peterson