Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bstobart bstobart is offline

Default Storing flag values at worksheet level (Property or Properties)

In a workbook with a number of worksheets, I have some VBA code that copies
certain worksheets (and then hides the old versions of those that were
copied). I've been playing around with different methods of designating
which worksheets should be copied. It would be helpful if I could simply
attach a boolean flag at the worksheet level to all the worksheets,
designating which are to be copied and which aren't. I also have a second
such need for associating a flag at the worksheet level.

Would it make sense to use a Public Property or a new user-defined member of
the Properties collection? If so, can somoene point me to a good example?