Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default If cell equals anything then

See if this idea helps
Sub copyvalues()
x = 1
For Each c In Range("a2:a22")
If Len(Trim(c)) 0 Then
Rows(c.Row).Copy Sheets("sheet11").Cells(x, 1)
x = x + 1
End If
Next c

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"bpotter" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am trying to write a macro that pulls date from one sheet and puts
it into another sheet which I am going to e-mail. I only want the
cells that have information in them. Can someone help me?

This is what I am trying

For cnt = 7 To lrow2
If wsmiss102.Range("b" & cnt) = xlValue Then _

wsmiss102.Rows(cnt).Copy
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Misses").Rows(x).PasteSpecial

x = x + 1
End If
Next

I am getting nothing copied over. But this is what I have in the third
row.
6021427993 BLAYLOCK 1-20 Bad X-Record
Length Thu Sep 06 04:00:35
I know it has something to do with xlvalue but I don't know what to
replace it with.