Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RyGuy RyGuy is offline

Default Integrating Excel with Outlook

I am trying, in vain, to find a way to set appointments to our firms Public
€˜Office Calendar. I used the code from this URL:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olCalendar.htm

It worked great for adding appointments to my personal calendar, but when I
try to reference the firms Office Calendar, it fails.

From the €˜Properties, I know the mapping is like this:
\\Public Folders\All Public Folders

Does anyone know how to get Excel to post an appointment to the Public
Folders or the Public Calendar? A search on the Excel programming DG did not
yield any results for my dilemma€¦although this was interesting:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

TIA,
Ryan---