Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LEO@KCC LEO@KCC is offline

Default Rows hidden by Autofilter vs hidden by changing the Hidden pro

Brilliant. Basically you are checking which cell (of the range I am
evaulating) belongs to the Autofilter.Range or not (and if it is hidden or
not). This offers a solution to my problem, thank you very much Tom.

Nevertheless, is there a property or condition that changes in a range
object when it has been hidden by the autofilter and that can be read
directly to determine the mode of "hiddenness" of such object?

Leo

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
and for those, you can determine the extent of the autofilter.

set r = Activesheet.Autofilter.Range
lastrowoffilter = r(r.count).row

if cell.row lastrowoffilter then
if cell.EntireRow.Hidden = True then
' not hidden by filter

Tom Ogilvy

"LEO@KCC" wrote:

Thanks Tom. Unfortunately that will not work.

I need to cycle through rows/ranges and determine how they have are
hidden.
The rows that are below the autofiltered rows have nothing to do with the
autofilter or its criteria.

Leo