RColeII

I may be doing something wrong, but this didn't work. The problem is that
while A1 on the new worksheet equals A1 from the original, it isn't until A5
on the new worksheet that I want A2 for the original. Everytime I try and
copy / paste (even using Paste Special) Excel wants to copy so that A5 on the
new worksheet = A5 on the original (instead of A2).

"rahrah3a" wrote:

copy the selection you want to reformat. Select an empty cell of where you
want your column to begin. Select Edit - Paste Special - in the lower right
check the box for "Transpose" This will reformat the rows into a column.

"RColeII" wrote:

I need to take a worksheet with columns A1, B1, C1, D1 and reformat those
into rows.

The end result should be:

C-A1
C-B1